How we help you bid for conferences and events
At Business Events Sydney (BESydney), we understand that bidding for Sydney events and conferences takes a lot of time and resources. We will become your free bid partner for the entire process. You’ll be given a dedicated BESydney bid manager and executive to help develop and win your conference bid.
The BESydney bid manager researches your association’s strengths in the national and global arena, and secures support for the bid from key political, industry and tourism leaders.
Your free conference bidding partner and manager
As your conference and event bid partner, BESydney will manage the following for you:
Strategies, opportunities and goals
- Tailor a strategy to ensure Sydney has the advantage over any competing cities
- Allocate a dedicated BESydney bid manager and executive to the bid effort
- Source various funding opportunities to enable the bid
- Work to understand and assist your organisation to achieve its strategic goals
Research and support
- Research your industry, and demonstrate your association’s strengths to the conference organisers, in the context of both the national and global arenas
- Research and develop a strong competitor analysis to position Sydney in the national and international environment
- Secure support for the bid from key political, industry and tourism leaders
- Find appropriate venues and infrastructure to include in the bid, and secure these for the convention
- Introduce you to Australia’s leading professional conference organisers (PCOs)
- Assist with the bid presentation, speeches, slides, images and video production
Site inspections, visitor assistance and marketing
- Host site inspections for key decision-makers among the conference organisers
- Once a bid has been won, we help to maximise assistance to your visitors
- Leading up to the event, we distribute media releases to generate publicity for your association
Business Events Sydney provides all of these services for free. There are no hidden costs.
Meet some of Sydney's Ambassadors
Or contact us to discuss free event and conference bidding assistance